Sign in to follow this  
Venkat1269

Combination Charts (Dual Y)

HI,

I’m trying to replicate the Combination Charts . I’m able to display the chart successfully , but when I click on the legend it’s not reflecting the same.

One thing what I observed on my graph is, it’s not giving the option to click on the legend. Some link in the xml is missing . But the same xml is working fine in the example.

I have attached my code . Could you please validate and let me know what is missing in the xml that it’s not working as expected.

Please follow the below url for your reference to see actual graph.

http://www.fusioncharts.com/demos/gallery/#combination-dual-y

post-33930-0-69412300-1356532554_thumb.jpg

CoulmnY.html

Guest Sumedh

Hi Venkat,

A warm welcome to FusionCharts Forum! smile.gif

We are unable to replicate any issue. Legend is working fine.

We have tested the same code that you have provided.

Please refer the following link, for your reference.

http://www.screenr.com/5EC7

Hope this helps!

Hi Sumedh,

Legend part is not working for any of the example i have tried.

I'm not sure how its working with you. Could you please send me your project , may be your project might have additional code which is missing in my case.

On click of "Revenue" and "Quantity" related data should disappear / appear in the graph is not happing.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Venkat1269

Hi,

Hi Sumedh,

Legend part is not working for any of the example i have tried.

I'm not sure how its working with you. Could you please send me your project , may be your project might have additional code which is missing in my case.

On click of "Revenue" and "Quantity" related data should disappear / appear in the graph is not happing.

Thanks in advance.

Please note that you seem to be using an older version of FusionCharts that might not be supporting the legend interactive feature.

Could you please upgrade your current version to the latest, i.e, FusionCharts XT Service Release 5 and see if this resolves the issue?

Ref.- http://www.fusioncharts.com/download/trials/

Hope this helps. :)

Hi,

After updating to FusionCharts 3.2.2 version , its working fine.

I will upgarde my product to latest version.

Actually i have one doubt about FusionChart.js file is it same in FusionCharts and FusionWidgets ?

Hi,

Hi,

After updating to FusionCharts 3.2.2 version , its working fine.

I will upgarde my product to latest version.

Actually i have one doubt about FusionChart.js file is it same in FusionCharts and FusionWidgets ?

Glad that your issue is resolved. :)

Please note that in the latest version of FusionCharts XT and FusionWidgets XT, the files, "FusionCharts.js", "FusionCharts.HC.js" and "jquery.min.js" are the common files. The only different files are "FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js" and "FusionCharts.HC.Widgets.js" respectively needed to render FusionCharts XT and FusionWidgets XT in the JavaScript mode, along with the 3 common files.

In case you are rendering the Flash charts, you can use any of the FusionCharts.js file from any of the latest packs.

Hope this helps. :)