Uchi

How To Use Multi-Series 3D Column Chart

Hi,

I am trying to create multi-series column chart and i am having problem creating this simple chart. I want to use the GroupCategory field as Series names and i also want to use the Date field as the Category and TotalCount field is the value. How can i create such multi-series column chart? please help as i am strugling with this. thanks. Here is my code:

public string CreateHistoricalChart()
   {
       SqlConnection con = new SqlConnection(ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings["MyConnectionString"].ConnectionString);
       string sqlStatement = "select Date,  GroupCategory,  COUNT(Status)TotalCount from MainTable group by  Date, GroupCategory";
       SqlCommand cmd = new SqlCommand(sqlStatement, con);
       con.Open();
       SqlDataReader reader = cmd.ExecuteReader();
       string strXML;
       strXML = "<graph decimalPrecision='0' name='MyXScaleAnim' type='ANIMATION' duration='1' start='0' param='_xscale' showNames='1' labelDisplay='Rotate' useEllipsesWhenOverflow='1'  pieSliceDepth='30' formatNumberScale='0'>";

while (reader.Read())
       {
           strXML += "<set name='" + reader["Date"].ToString() + reader["GroupCategory"].ToString() + "' value='" + reader["TotalCount"].ToString() + "' />";
       }
       strXML += "</graph>";
       return FusionCharts.RenderChart("../FusionCharts/Column3D.swf", "ChartID", strXML, "FactorySum6", "870", "350", false, true);

}

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!

Apologies for the delayed response.

Could you please paste your generated chart XML here?