Anu@Com

Caching Problem In Fusion Charts For Flex

Hi,

I am using Fusion charts with Flex. I form a xml data and assign it to chart.FCDataXML .

The issue I observe is many times I don't see the graphs coming up. But if I clear the browser cache and reload, the graph comes up.

As per the topics discussed on this forum I could see someone speaking about xml cache to be cleared. But all suggestion was based on DataURL format.

I would like to know if any option is available to clear cache while setting the xml to chart.FCDataXML.

Or any other suggestion that would resolve this problem for me.

Hi,

I am using Fusion charts with Flex. I form a xml data and assign it to chart.FCDataXML .

The issue I observe is many times I don't see the graphs coming up. But if I clear the browser cache and reload, the graph comes up.

As per the topics discussed on this forum I could see someone speaking about xml cache to be cleared. But all suggestion was based on DataURL format.

I would like to know if any option is available to clear cache while setting the xml to chart.FCDataXML.

Or any other suggestion that would resolve this problem for me.

Hi,

Please note that as of now we do not have any such options available with "FCDataXML". However, from your mail it seems that the issue is elsewhere.

Could you please provide us with your code snippet so that we might test it? You can mail it us to [email protected].

Awaiting your reply.