Sign in to follow this  
Ranen

Bullet widget :: Flash player

Hello Experts,

I have a question, I am doing project where we use Fushioncharts as our client UI, we got mix charts and widget, most of the time we have fushionchartsXT, going documentation its mentioned that Fushioncharts work fine with and without Flash player, today I tested disabling and uninstalling the flash player it works fine, but we have bullet chart(VBullet.swf), I tried to test this without flash player, it did not work.

Now question- does Fushion widget does not work without Flash player? If it works without flash player- how can I make it work?

Let me know the answer.

Thanks,

R

Hi Ranen,

Yes,FusionWidgets XT, can render the gauges and charts on devices where Flash player is not supported (like in iPhone/iPad), is not installed or is disabled.

Please ensure FusionCharts.HC.Widgets.js is present in the same folder as FusionCharts.js.

To render FusionWidgets and FusionCharts within a single page, following JavaScript files are required:

• FusionCharts.js (from FusionCharts XT pack or from the latest pack you have)
  • FusionCharts.HC.js (from FusionCharts XT pack or from the latest pack you have)
  • FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js (from FusionCharts XT pack)
  • FusionCharts.HC.Widgets.js (from FusionWidgets XT pack)
  • jquery.min.js (from any of the packs)

Hope this helps.