Astrophizz

Issue with jQuery >=1.9 (handle.call unavailable)

With jQuery 1.9 and above, event.handle.call is no longer available, but can be replaced with event.dispatch.call. This is used in the hijack object property function definition. An example where it breaks functionality is the ZoomLine chart (prevents zooming) and I think it breaks all drag-based interaction. I've replaced it with dispatch.call locally and that works.

Hey,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum post.

Our Engineering team is looking into the compatability issue related to jQuery 1.9

We would update once the issue has been fixed.

Hi all,

I dont know exactly if I should post it here, but I migrated from jquery-1.7.2.min to jquery-1.10.1.min and FusionCharts through setCurrentRenderer('javascript') stop working properly.
Charts renders but do not show lines or columns, whatever chart i'm using.

Note, this happen only when javascript charts is selected.

Is there any known issue with jquery 1.10.1 or some version onward?

Best regards,
Rodrigo

Edited by Rodrigo Moraes

Hi Sumedh,

I'm using FusionCharts XT (v3.2.2) Service Release 4 (Released on 6th August, 2012).

Anyway, I workaround this issue rolling back to jquery-1.7.2.

Yesterday I saw at http://www.fusioncharts.com/puc/ if we have an upgrade, but "FusionCharts XT v3.3.1 Service Release 2" is not available for me.

Do you know when it comes available for me?

Best regards,

From Brazil,

Rodrigo Moraes

After I upgrade the jquery to 1.9.1, the zoom line chart's zooming function is broken. I saw some people already reported this issue. Did Fusioncharts has official patch or release for it? 

Has this issue been fixed? I am debating to use fusionChart for my current project since we need the zoomLine. But we are using jQuery 1.9. I downloaded the lastest javascript files and I am receiving this error. I can not purchase the product if this is still an issue or a workaround is not presented.