Sign in to follow this  
GaetVa

labelPosition for vlines in line Chart

Hello,

i have a question about the position of a label concerning vertical lines (in my case about Multi-series Line Chart).

depending of the size of the chart, the number of dots of the chart, the number of vertical lines, and the size of the label, you can have overlapping

of the labels.

Of course, you can use labelPosition, but if you have for instance, several dots on a not too big chart panel, even if you put

a position of 0 for the first label of Vline, a position of 0.05 for the second label, and 0 for the third label, and so on,

you can however still have overlapping of the labels.

I understand that you could put 0.1, 0.15, for the next labels, but it desserves visibility on it.

So my question is :

is there some tips, or perhaps a new property in a future version which could compute automatically the position of a label without having

overlapping and keeping visibility of it ?

Thanks a lot and regards

Alain

Hello,

i have a question about the position of a label concerning vertical lines (in my case about Multi-series Line Chart).

depending of the size of the chart, the number of dots of the chart, the number of vertical lines, and the size of the label, you can have overlapping

of the labels.

Of course, you can use labelPosition, but if you have for instance, several dots on a not too big chart panel, even if you put

a position of 0 for the first label of Vline, a position of 0.05 for the second label, and 0 for the third label, and so on,

you can however still have overlapping of the labels.

I understand that you could put 0.1, 0.15, for the next labels, but it desserves visibility on it.

So my question is :

is there some tips, or perhaps a new property in a future version which could compute automatically the position of a label without having

overlapping and keeping visibility of it ?

Thanks a lot and regards

Alain

Hi Alain,

We have made a note of your request and shall update it in our wishlist for future feasibility analysis.

However, it will be really helpful if you can provide us with a sample so that we can replicate the same.

Hope this helps. :)