jami

reload chart is ok in line chart instead of Bubble chart

Reload chart is ok in line  chart, but it fail in Bubble chart.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

My code is as follow:

<script type="text/javascript">
    var chart = new FusionCharts("./FusionCharts/Bubble.swf", "ChartId", "470", "515", "0", "0");
    chart.setXMLUrl(escape("volChart.php?stockid=<?php echo $_GET['stockid'];?>&date2=<?php echo $_GET['date2'];?>&brokerid=<?php echo $brokerid;?>"));    
    chart.render("chartdiv");

function changeData(bid) { 
  var oldChart = FusionCharts("myChartId");
  oldChart.setXMLUrl("index_vol2dailychart.php?brokerid="+bid+"&stockid=<?php echo $_GET['stockid'];?>&date2=<?php echo $_GET['date2'];?>");
}   
</script>
<input type="radio" name="radio" id="radio" value="radio" onclick="changeData(<?php echo "'". $row_rs_BS['brokerid'] . "'";?>);"/>

mdWXvww.gif

Edited by jami

Guest Rishab

Hi,

Can you please ensure that the data format in which the data retrieved from the page - index_vol2dailychart.php in the function changeData() is correct.

At my end, I'm unable to replicate the issue using current version of FusionCharts.

You can refer the attached is the sample for the data format of Bubble chart and MSLine chart.

Hope this helps!

Bubble_Line_Up.zip

Guest Rishab

Hi,

Can you please try running the sample on the server ?

Many browsers restrict JavaScript from accessing local file system owing to security reasons.

The JavaScript charts, when running locally, will not be able to access data provided as a URL. If you run the files from a server, it will run absolutely fine, as the data is then read and streamed by the server, without the need for JavaScript to directly access local file system.