Sign in to follow this  
lynnkale

Extra lines appearing on charts in Chrome 29+

I have several fusion charts using javascript FusionChartsXT version 3.3.1-sr1.19666. These appeared normal in all supported browsers until Chrome 29 was released. In Chrome 29, extra lines appear on most of the graphs. I installed version 28 of Chrome and verified that the extra lines disappeared.

To determine if it was something specific to my CSS or markup, I checked through the demos available on fusioncharts.com for a similar issue and I found one on the Monthly Revenue and Monthly Sales Quantity graphs on this demo page: http://www.fusioncharts.com/demos/business/kpi-dashboard/view/default.asp

I have included screenshots of the fusioncharts example as well as one example from my code, in both firefox and Chrome 29.

I also tried a beta release of newer versions of Chrome (30 and 31) to see if the issue will be resolved when a newer version is released, but the same issue appears in the newer browser versions.

Is there any way to work around or resolve this issue?

Thanks

post-57328-0-36616200-1381353853_thumb.png

post-57328-0-92383900-1381353853_thumb.png

post-57328-0-36715200-1381353854_thumb.png

post-57328-0-82743400-1381353854_thumb.png

Guest Sumedh

Hello,

This has been already reported as an issue.

Since, this is a browser related limitation (with Chrome v29) and developers are putting in efforts to fix this issue.

I will update you on this, as soon as, this will be fixed.

Sumedh, thanks for the quick response. It's good to know you're working on it. Sorry for re-reporting a known issue; I was unable to find a similar problem described in the forums.