Sign in to follow this  
markrichter

jQuery Conflict?

I have to preface this with the fact that I am not a Javascript or jQuery whiz (I'm more of a designer) ... however, I have worked with FusionCharts before with no issues. I am on v3.2 and the desktop version works fine, but I'm having problems with the non-Flash (jQuery) output for iPhones/iPads; the chart appears and the percentage text appears, but the bar graphs themselves do not load or animate. Independent of the FusionChart, I am also referencing jquery-1.9.0.min.js, which is being utilized for a slider that I'm using on the same page. In troubleshooting, I ended up creating this test page with only the chart and the offending file reference to jquery-1.9.0.min.js; http://test.travelhq.com/cp/ctsDemo/samples/promotional/weekly-sales.html. So, when I remove the reference to jquery-1.9.0.min.js this works fine on an iPad; but when that reference is there, the bar graphs do not load. There must be some sort of conflict with 1.9.0, but I can't figure out how to resolve it. Any ideas?

Mark