Sign in to follow this  
AOS

Firefox shows extra white borders when printing Javascript rendered charts

I've just switched to the JavaScript renderer because managed printing was taking several minutes to prepare charts on Google Chrome. But now charts do not print properly. In Firefox there is white border or empty space on edge of pie chart. See attached images ... left is Firefox version, and right is screen version.

In Chrome the border turns black instead of white when printing. The proposed solution on this thread http://forum.fusioncharts.com/topic/14945-google-chrome-shows-extra-borders-when-printing/ eliminates the black borders but also results in white/empty borders like Firefox issue.

Thanks for any insight!!

post-58566-0-25633800-1382570600_thumb.png

post-58566-0-76183700-1382570619_thumb.png

Edited by AOS

Hi,

Could you please try printing the chart of demo gallery link http://www.fusioncharts.com/demos/gallery/pie-and-doughnut/chart.asp?id=doughnut3d_2 on Firefox and let us know if you see the white border that you are talking about? 

If yes, please let us know the Firefox version that you are using to print the chart. We tried to print the chart from the given link on Firefox 25 and could not replicate the issue. 

If this issue replicates only with your sample and not with the above link then please let us know the FusionCharts version that you are using.

Edited by Haritha

Hi I just upgraded to Fusion Charts XT

When I print from provided link from Firefox 24.0 on a Mac. I get the result below ... I still see a white/blank border.

Thanks,

P

post-58566-0-31399800-1382637516_thumb.png

Edited by AOS