Sign in to follow this  
mr443

ASP.NET / C # with FusionMaps - Automatic conversion picture.

Hi,

excuse me for my english,I am writing to you because I need to convert a card with FusionMaps in picture after I joined in a Report.

At the moment I can see my map in a web page I can export to image right clicking on it and making export all this by adding in his tag :
" ExportHandler = exportFormats = ' = JPEG Export Graph' exportDialogMessage = ' Processing ' '/ FusionCharts / FCExporter.aspx . . ' ExportEnabled = '1 ' exportAction =' save ' showExportDataMenuItem = '1' exportDataSeparator = ' {tab }' exportDataQualifier = { quot } ' exportDataMenuItemLabel =' Copy chart data '> ";"

Not that any problem, we can see that it uses a different page ( / FusionCharts / FCExporter.aspx ) that generates picture. But before FusionMaps is a SWF file back to FCExporter a string like:
" _280;_280;_280;_280;_280;_280;_280;_280;_280;_280;_280;_280;_280;_280;_280;_135,f9fbf1_1,_144;_132,fdfdfa_1,f3f7e4_1,e3edc0_1,e1ecbc_1,fdfdfa_1,_143;_125,f7faed_2,f3f7e4_1,fbfcf6_1,f1f6df_1,.... "

My goal to maneuver automatically.

Is this possible?

I hope I was clear , thank you in advance.

To be honest, I know a little on how to convert FusionMaps to image, but if the FusionMaps is in daily used image or document formats, you can refer to an image converting library to convert the FusionMaps and the contained card into any raster and vector image files, for example, jpeg, bmp, gif, png, tiff, svg or even psd.

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

excuse me for my english,I am writing to you because I need to convert a card with FusionMaps in picture after I joined in a Report.

At the moment I can see my map in a web page I can export to image right clicking on it and making export all this by adding in his tag :

" ExportHandler = exportFormats = ' = JPEG Export Graph' exportDialogMessage = ' Processing ' '/ FusionCharts / FCExporter.aspx . . ' ExportEnabled = '1 ' exportAction =' save ' showExportDataMenuItem = '1' exportDataSeparator = ' {tab }' exportDataQualifier = { quot } ' exportDataMenuItemLabel =' Copy chart data '> ";"

Not that any problem, we can see that it uses a different page ( / FusionCharts / FCExporter.aspx ) that generates picture. But before FusionMaps is a SWF file back to FCExporter a string like:

" _280;_280;_280;_280;_280;_280;_280;_280;_280;_280;_280;_280;_280;_280;_280;_135,f9fbf1_1,_144;_132,fdfdfa_1,f3f7e4_1,e3edc0_1,e1ecbc_1,fdfdfa_1,_143;_125,f7faed_2,f3f7e4_1,fbfcf6_1,f1f6df_1,.... "

My goal to maneuver automatically.

Is this possible?

I hope I was clear , thank you in advance.

Hi,

What Bessember has suggested will help you to generate the Map image and later you can add in your report. But, there is no direct way to get the map joined in your report.

However, if you are willing to automatically start the export process, after rendering the map in the browser, you can achieve that by calling FusionCharts JavaScript method "exportChart()" on "rendered" event.

For more details on "FusionCharts JavaScript API - Events", please refer the link: http://docs.fusioncharts.com/charts/contents/JavaScript/API/Events.html

Hope this helps!