Sign in to follow this  
vignesh

FusionChart is not displaying properly

Hi,

I implemented a licensesed fusionchart in rails 4.0 version and also loaded required javascript files(FusionCharts.js, FusionCharts.HC.js, FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js and jquery.min.js). But the chart is not displaying properly if i render a javascript based chart using render_chart method. Please find the screen shot also.

Thanks in advance!

post-62363-0-89402900-1395487304_thumb.png

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Could you please let us know the version of FusionCharts Suite XT you are using for your application?

Also, please try once rendering the charts in simple HTML page, using those XML/JSON data used for rendering the chart in your rails 4.0 application and see if all the charts renders fine. If no, please provide the XML/JSON data to us, for better clarity on the issue.

Also, if would be better if you could provide a bit information on the container/control that you are using for rendering charts, as per your screen shot.

Awaiting your valuable response.

Hi,

I am using the FusionCharts XT (v3.3.1) version and also I tried to rendering in simple HTML page is not displaying.  whatever helper files(fusionchart license)  you are given is not rendering the chart instead of it's showing the javascript codes in the browser. So I took helper files from your fusionchart rails 3.0 sample application. Herewith I attached my xml data and control for rendering chart in the single file for your information.

FusionChart_Error_report.txt

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Could you please let us know the exact version of FusionCharts XT you are using?

To know the version details, open the "FusionCharts.js" file in any of the text editor and check first few commented lines.

If it is older than the latest version "@version fusioncharts/3.3.1-sr3.21100", please try once by upgrading to this version and see if it resolves your issue.

Hope this helps!