Sign in to follow this  
smittal1991

Div lines not showing in Column Charts

Hi,

In my application I am using Column3D, ScrollColumn2D and MSColumn3D charts and I am using "yAxisMaxValue" attribute to set the the max y axis value to the max value of my dataset. The values of my dataset are random numbers which change every 60 seconds as my getting refreshed data and re- rendering the chart. I am finding that many times the grid lines and the corresponding values on the y- axis disaapear.. If I don't use the attribute mentioned then everything works fine.

The behavior for me is quite random but frequent, with some dataset values everything is fine and with some the div lines and y- axis values disappear. I am using ver 3.4.0 of Fusion Chart release.

Please help me as I need to use the attribute as part of application requirement.

For reference, just try renedering any of the mentioned chart with values [97, 67, 46, 70, 22] and yAxisMaxValue=97. This is just one of the random dataset values I saw the issue with for your reference.

Hi,

In my application I am using Column3D, ScrollColumn2D and MSColumn3D charts and I am using "yAxisMaxValue" attribute to set the the max y axis value to the max value of my dataset. The values of my dataset are random numbers which change every 60 seconds as my getting refreshed data and re- rendering the chart. I am finding that many times the grid lines and the corresponding values on the y- axis disaapear.. If I don't use the attribute mentioned then everything works fine.

The behavior for me is quite random but frequent, with some dataset values everything is fine and with some the div lines and y- axis values disappear. I am using ver 3.4.0 of Fusion Chart release.

Please help me as I need to use the attribute as part of application requirement.

For reference, just try renedering any of the mentioned chart with values [97, 67, 46, 70, 22] and yAxisMaxValue=97. This is just one of the random dataset values I saw the issue with for your reference.

Hi,

Please try setting the attribute "adjustDiv" to '0' in the chart element of your data and see if this resolved the issue.

Hope this helps. :)

Hi, I used adjustDiv='0' from the start but the problem remains with and without the use of this attribute.

Please find attached a sample code. Just keep refreshing the HTML page and you will see on many occasions div lines and yAxisValues don't come. It happens not always but on occasion, but I can't have it happening even once. If you don't find it happening then you can use the sample values I gave initially to describe the issue in drawing the chart.

Please reply back with a solution ASAP because its kind of important.

DivLinesIssue.zip

Hi, I used adjustDiv='0' from the start but the problem remains with and without the use of this attribute.

Please find attached a sample code. Just keep refreshing the HTML page and you will see on many occasions div lines and yAxisValues don't come. It happens not always but on occasion, but I can't have it happening even once. If you don't find it happening then you can use the sample values I gave initially to describe the issue in drawing the chart.

Please reply back with a solution ASAP because its kind of important.

Hi,

Please try setting "adjustDiv" attribute to '1' in your code and see if this helps. 

Also, could you please upgrade your current version to the latest, i.e, FusionCharts v3.4 that includes a lot of new features and enhancements?

To download the Evaluation version of FusionCharts Suite XT v3.4, please visit the link: http://www.fusioncharts.com/download/

You can see the upcoming new docs at http://docs.fusioncharts.com and new additions at http://docs.fusioncharts.com/tutorial-setup-whats-new.html.

Hope this helps. :)

Hi,

I have tried adjustDiv='1' as well. I told you I have tried all those things. And I told you I am using ver 3.4 of Fusion Charts. Please read the issue properly and help me out. I even gave you a sample app in my previous comment. Please get back to me with a solution ASAP as its blocking something I am working on.

Hi,

Can you please update the following line of code as chartConfig.adjustDiv = '0'; in DiVLineIssue.html file?

Hope this helps.