Sign in to follow this  
ravala

can't apply font color for particular node in drag node chart

Hi,

I am unable to apply font color for a paritcular node, the attributes 

baseFontColor, valueFontColor are used to change the font color globally,
but my requirment is to apply different color for each node based on type of node.

can you please any one suggest a solution.

Hi,

Sorry for your inconvenience, but font color can only be set globally for Drag Node Charts.

The only workaround shall be to use annotations but you must position them yourself according to the nodes which shall be cumbersome, also they shall not move with the nodes while dragging.

We shall also check the feasibility of adding the feature to our wish list.

Hi Nabajeet,

Thanks for the response, your solution is not helpful to me  :( ,

can you provide the Url for adding into future request.

another question is can add gap between the to and from connectors, is there any way to do this.

Regards,

Ramesh

Hi Nabajeet,

I have lot of issues in using the drag node chart, I have attached the image  showing the problems I am facing.

1) the nodes are drawn out side of the chart that means I can not see the border edge of the node.

2) I can't differentiate the from and to connectors I mean no gap between the connectors and color.

3) I can't add border to a specific node.

4) I can't align icon and text side by side, there is the provision for adding, the options for aligning are top,middle and bottom, there is no options for right and left

Can you me the suggestion for this changes.

Regards,

Ramesh

Hi Nabajeet,

I have lot of issues in using the drag node chart, I have attached the image  showing the problems I am facing.

1) the nodes are drawn out side of the chart that means I can not see the border edge of the node.

2) I can't differentiate the from and to connectors I mean no gap between the connectors and color.

4) I can't align icon and text side by side, there is the provision for adding, the options for aligning are top,middle and bottom, there is no options for right and left

Can you me the suggestion for this changes.

Regards,

Ramesh

post-63306-0-18596800-1415385870_thumb.png

post-63306-0-02635300-1415386022_thumb.png

Edited by ravala

Hi,

​1) the nodes are drawn out side of the chart that means I can not see the border edge of the node.
Ans: Please give the x and y positions of the node with respect to the xAxisMinValue/ xAxisMaxValue and yAxisMinValue/ yAxisMaxValue respectively​

2) I can't differentiate the from and to connectors I mean no gap between the connectors and color.​
​Ans: This is because of the space constraints, arrangement of nodes properly will remove this issue.

Ans: As of now this is not possible​

​4) I can't align icon and text side by side, there is the provision for adding, the options for aligning are top,middle and bottom, there is no options for right and left.
Ans: Right and left alignment is not possible.

Please check this fiddle for a demo on posi​tioning your nodes properly.
http://jsfiddle.net/nabajeet_fusioncharts/cjpr0Lfh/