Sign in to follow this  
gurmeetx

Render chart twice on the same page is giving error

Hi,

I am trying to execute renderchart twice in my code and except the chartid all the parameter are same. But only first chart is getting displayed and for the second one I am seeing "Error in displaying data".

echo renderChart("Code/FusionCharts/FCF_MSLine.swf", "", $strXML1, "sales1", 600, 350,false,false);

echo renderChart("Code/FusionCharts/FCF_MSLine.swf", "", $strXML1, "sales2", 600, 350,false,false);

but if I create one more copy of the same swf file in the same folder(say FCF_MSLine1.swf) and specify that for the second chart, then it is working fine.

echo renderChart("Code/FusionCharts/FCF_MSLine.swf", "", $strXML1, "sales1", 600, 350,false,false);

echo renderChart("Code/FusionCharts/FCF_MSLine1.swf", "", $strXML1, "sales2", 600, 350,false,false);

Please help me .

Regards,

Gurmeet

Edited by Guest

Hi Gurmeet,

Due to swf Cache your problem was occurring. So please clear your swf cache. Please use this way, I thing this will help you for solve this problem.

echo renderChart("Code/FusionCharts/FCF_MSLine.swf?noCache=1", "", $strXML1, "sales1", 600, 350,false,false);

echo renderChart("Code/FusionCharts/FCF_MSLine.swf?noCache=2", "", $strXML1, "sales2", 600, 350,false,false);