Sign in to follow this  
sivatech001

ScrollColumn2D.swf (Backround color setting)

Hi,

I used this chart in my application. It shows the default color eventhough I set bgColor but it not showing pls look in to this the following code.

<graph

yAxisMinValue="0" yAxisMaxValue="100" formatNumber="0" bgColor="f7f2f7" labelDisplay='Rotate' slantLabels='1' formatNumberScale="0" numDivLines="2" legendBorderAlpha="0" yAxisValueDecimals='2' useRoundEdges="1" showvalues="0" numberSuffix = '%' shownames="1" palette="5" plotSpacePercent='70' setAdaptiveYMin='10'>

What can do change backround.

Thanks

Hi,

Please use the <chart> attributes - bgColor='f7f2f7,f7f2f7' bgalpha='100,100' .

i.e

<chart ..... bgColor='f7f2f7,f7f2f7' bgalpha='100,100' ... >

bgColor Color This attribute sets the background color for the chart. You can set any hex color code as the value of this attribute. To specify a gradient as background color, separate the hex color codes of each color in the gradient using comma. Example: FF5904,FFFFFF. Remember to remove # and any spaces in between. See the gradient specification page for more details.
bgAlpha Number 0-100 Sets the alpha (transparency) for the background. If you've opted for gradient background, you need to set a list of alpha(s) separated by comma. See the gradient specification page for more details.

Hi,

In this same chart I have more row(scroll). It displays only one color for all row. I need to change dynamically different color for each rows.

It is possible then how can i do that.

Thanks.