Sign in to follow this  
ullasjos

Removing the border

Hi folks,

I just started using fusion charts just one week back. I found it amazing. I need a help guys. Can any one suggest me how or what's the parameter to remove the border of the graph. I am making my graph too small (240 * 200), so if the border is there it will look weird.

One more option what i can think is making the border to some other color. Guys can any one help me out in this...

Thanks in advance,

Ullas Joseph

Rahul..

thanks for your help.. i just noticed in the documentation, for all 2D charts there is a border. But when it comes to 3d it is not there. However canvasBorderAlpha='0' is not removing the border in 2d graph.

Once again thanks for your help. I really appreciate it.

Ullas Joseph

Rahul,

Thank u very much for your quick help.

the swf file i used is FCF_MSColumn2D.swf , the attribute i changed is canvasBorderAlpha='0'. This is not making any impact.

I added it like "" along with other attributes.

But now while i am going thru the documentation, i just noticed, there is another tag called "chart". How it differs from graph?.

can we use the same attributes for both graph and chart?.

Thank you once again,

Ullas

Hi Ullas,

Yes I am very sure, however you could be sure from your side, if you download and try our FusionCharts Evaluation package, it supports all the features that an Enterprise license has, except that FusionCharts Evaluation version shows an Evaluation tag at the top of the charts.