Sign in to follow this  
DFles

Space/Margin at the top of State Maps

Greetings,

I have been using FusionMaps trial for a while and have purchased developers version. I am using USA maps with state counties. For a reason that I cannot figure out when I click on a state to drill down to that states county maps the state map always appears with a top and bottom margin of approximately 80 to 100 pixels. I have added the mapTopMargin='10' and the mapBottomMargin='10' in the Illinois.xml (for example) but nothing changes. Everytime I open my Illinois.html file the top and bottom margins are still 80 to 100 pixels. I have resized my state map from the default to 350 by 710 to 300 by 660 but I do not think that should matter. Any and all help is welcomed. If I can eliminate the top and bottom spaces on my states the people viewing will not have to scroll up and down in their browser. Thank you in advance.

Greetings Rahul,

Excellent!! This worked! Thank You so much! It didn't occur to me to use the negative values. This makes my maps look more professional now that they load at the top of the page. Also my viewers will not have to scroll down to read the bottom of the maps. Thank you once again, Rahul.

Doug