Sign in to follow this  
shelfos

custom regions

I need different USA regions than what is provided in FusionMaps.  Part of the problem is that these may change in the future based on sales, etc.  So I don't necessarily want a new map of these regions (as it may change), I'm thinking something a little more dynamic.

For example, one solution could be to show a map of the USA and states with each region a different color.  Then, when hovering over any state in a region, don't enlarge the state itself, but provide a different highlight color for all the states in the region to indicate that you are hovering over it (even though technically you are hovering over just a single state).  Then, if you click on a state, the whole region is painted another color to indicate the region has been selected (leaving the other regions/states in their default, non-hovered-over, non-selected colors).  Is this possible?

The only other solution I can think of would be to actually create new maps based on the regions I want, but would InfoSoft Global need to do this or is it possible to do this with the Developer license (I'm still new, just downloaded the product today so not sure about this one) ?  As I said above, this seems more labor intensive because if the regions change again, then you're redesigning all the region maps again.

Thanks for your help.

Hi,

We do build custom maps based on your requirements. The prices are as low as $129 per map (for <50 entities). If you can please send us your requirements at support [at] fusioncharts.com, we'll revert with a quote.