lynnie

Export Component Button

Hi,

I have had to use the 'myChart.setTransparent(true);' code on my chart so that it does not interfere with a floating div I have on my page.

However, the 'save' button from the 'FusionChartsExportObject' does not appear to have this option and is causing problems on the floating div appearing below the save button, only in Firefox (managed to use the Iframe work around for all IE versions).

I have also tried to set the 'wmode' on the flash export object, but this just breaks the button in Firefox and it fails to load anything.

Does anyone know a work around for this so that it has the same behaviour as the chart?

Thanks,

L.

Greetings,

The FusionChartsExportObject does not support a public setTrasparent method. However, there is a workaround: you can set 'wmode' value using the following code:

<script type="text/javascript">

var myComponent = new FusionChartsExportObject('myComponent', 'FusionCharts/Column2D.swf');

myComponent.srcObj.addParam('wMode', 'opaque'); // set wmode to opaque/transparent

// you can also use

// myComponent.srcObj.setTransparent(false);

</script>

We will include public API to set flash player parameters in next JS release.

Greetings Lynnie,

You are most welcome. :) And in case anything else with our code bothers you, do not hesitate to post back.