Sign in to follow this  
MartinS

Mixing Point and Line Series

I am trying to replicate the chart below in fusion - the issue i have is that I am new to fusion having just taken on an ex-colleagues project and am trying to get the this chart working in fusion.  We have a C# class that stores all the data for a chart, and then some code that converts it into XML for a fusion chart, but i have only worked with dundas, so am not sure how to go about creating the XML for this chart, and if it needs anything special from a standard line or point chart.  In dundas the chart has two point series and 4 line series, and I bind them by both x and y axes to give me the chart I require.  What i need to know is if the chart below can be acheived in Fusion, and if so, I'd appreciate a little guidance as to how to create it.

4761e2e8-8d51-4cb6-ad5b-cf49.JPG

Many thanks

Martin

Hi

Thanks, but can you tell me how that will help?  I need to mix lines and points, and the link you gave only shows points/bubbles - how do I add the lines?

Martin

If you should add the drawLine='1' attribute to any one <dataset> element, then the corresponding datapoints should be plotted as a line.

This, I think, will suit your need well. :(

Hello,

You are most welcome. :(

I think some hands on graphing should clear things up much faster. The way I see it, this graph will have 4 datasets being rendered as lines, the other(s) being rendered as points alone.