Sign in to follow this  
Koushik

How to set dimensions for legend section of MSCombiDY2D chart

Hi,

This is Koushik Chakrabarti from Hartford, Connecticut - USA. I have been using Fusioncharts in our project where we need to show MSCombiDY2D chart for statistical data display.

I need to know whether there is any feature or property in the fusionchart V3 API to set the dimensions of the legends in a MSCombiDY2D chart. In one example in our project, the legend description is so long that it wraps to the next line. Whereas it already has lots of white space to its left. See the image attached.

65139ee2-e75f-49f4-a451-cd33.JPG

Would appreciate if someone responds to this requirement.

Thanks,

Koushik.

Hello,

Unfortunately, that is not possible at the time. But you can make the legend bar the same colour as the canvas by putting legendBorderThickness='0' legendBorderAlpha='0' legendShadow ='0' legendbgalpha='0' in the <chart> element.

I hope this helps, somewhat. :)

Thanks for the reply Dhruva.

Will these attributes in chart element help me to make the legend text 'Cumulative % Mailed' appear on one line? Or will it break into the next line the way it happens now?

Thanks,

No, unfortunately. However, you could append to the end of 'Mailsets Mailed' (eg- 'Mailsets Mailed ' ) to put a newline break there.

I hope this helps. :)