Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rajroop

FusionCharts v3 Performance

I have a problem with performance of FusionCharts. The problem occures when there is a lot of series and categories to plot with chart(ex. 400 series, 30 categories). I must waitng a few minutes until the chart will be rendered. Is there any solution?

Guest Rajroop

Hello Martin,

Welcome to the FusionCharts Forum. :P

I'm afraid this depends on the Flash Player you are using to render the chart. I'm afraid there are no solutions to this, as of now.

MartinFP (9/4/2009)
I have a problem with performance of FusionCharts. The problem occures when there is a lot of series and categories to plot with chart(ex. 400 series, 30 categories). I must waitng a few minutes until the chart will be rendered. Is there any solution?

I have the same problem. Some of my multiple charts doesn't work when there is alot of data to rendered.

94ff81e9-011c-4606-9c70-d29d.jpg

as the above image, the third chart is missing. When I refresh the page sometimes all the charts working. What is the problem?

Guest Madhumita

Hello,

Could you please try and set animation='0' in the <chart> element and see if this helps?

Generally, if you have large amount of data, it does take some time for FusionCharts to load.

If you wish, you can also send us the generated XMLs of the 3 charts. We will try to find a solution to your issue.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Edited by Guest