Sign in to follow this  
ChartsJazz

Projected release date for FC v4? Upgrade policy v3 to v4? US contact phone number?

1. I am currently developing with the trial version of FusionCharts that I downloaded about three weeks ago.  I think it is version 3.10.  I read in the forums that there is a version 3.11.  What are the differences between the versions and how can I upgrade to version 3.11?

2. What is the current projected release date for FusionCharts v4?  I read in the forums that at one point it was Q2 2009 and then that it is "around the end of 2009."

3. If the company I work for purchases, as they are considering doing, an Enterprise license for FusionCharts v3 during September 2009, will the company get a free upgrade to v4 when it is released or should we wait to purchase FusionCharts until v4 is released?

4. My manager has some questions about the details of the licensing terms.  Does your company have a contact in the United States that he could speak with by phone?  He doesn't want to have to call a phone number in India.

Thanks.

Never mind about question 1 about what's new in v3.1.1.  I found the answer in a post from April, 2009:

We have just released FusionCharts v3.1.1 with the following improvements and fixes:

Improvements: Optimizations in FusionCharts Export Handlers (Server-side).

Fix: Minor bug fix in FusionCharts Export Component SWF and JavaScript class.

Fix: Export data can have blank qualifier.

Fix: seriesNameInToolTip bug fixed.

Guest Rajroop

Hello,

Apologies for the delay in the reply. :)

2. What is the current projected release date for FusionCharts v4?  I read in the forums that at one point it was Q2 2009 and then that it is "around the end of 2009."

The current project release date for FusionCharts v4 is Q1 2010. There have been some speculations about this in the past. So, this is for yours and everyones clarification.

4. My manager has some questions about the details of the licensing terms.  Does your company have a contact in the United States that he could speak with by phone?  He doesn't want to have to call a phone number in India.

In case, you would want to have a discussion over the licensing terms, you could send us your number at [email protected] and we could call you at your preferred time.

I hope this helps. :P