Sign in to follow this  
TomMancine

Missing hash marks / banding on Drag Line chart

Hi.

We're using the DragLine chart from PowerCharts v3. Recently, we made some modifications to our chart that caused us to set yAxisMaxValue in addition to yAxisMinValue. When this change was made, all of our horizontal div lines, axes hash marks, and bands on the chart area disappeared (chart.png). If the points are moved sufficiently to cause the chart to rescale PAST the yAxisMaxValue that we specified, the horizontal div lines, axes hash marks, and bands on the chart area reappear (chart2.png).

It doesn't seem to me like specifying yAxisMinValue and yAxisMaxValue should cause these features to disappear. Is this a bug, and if so, is there a workaround that I can use? I'm attaching screenshots and the output from the debug window at the initial load of the chart.

I believe that the errors related to number formats are due to the tags that we use to make our second series begin at the end of the first series (moving left to right across the chart). They should not impact the banding or axes.

-Tom Mancine

debug_output.txt

post-5628-12844157753_thumb.png

post-5628-128441577538_thumb.png

Hi,

What additional information do I need to provide in order to get a response on this issue? This is threatening our release schedule, so I'd appreciate at least an acknowledgment or some suggestions.

Thanks,

Tom Mancine

Guest Madhumita

Hello,

You are most welcome.

Glad that you solved the issue. :(

Happy FusionCharting.