Sign in to follow this  
qthai

Angular Gauge

Hi,

I'm using angular gauge and I have 1 small problem. The numerical value of the dial appears behind the Dial so I can't see it properly. Could you give me any suggestion to fix it ?

Thanks in advance

Guest Madhumita

Hello,

Could you please atach your XML so that we can solve the issue as soon as possible?

Looking forward to your reply.

I have the same problem.  This is what I have:

<chart chartTopMargin='25' majorTMNumber='4' bgAlpha='100' bgColor='F2F2F2' palette='2' lowerLimit='0' upperLimit='80' numberPrefix='$' numberSuffix=' M' showBorder='0' borderThickness='0' gaugeFillRatio='3' pivotRadius='8' gaugeInnerRadius='50' tickValueDistance='20' >

<colorRange><color minValue='0' maxValue='55' code='FF654F'/>

<color minValue='55' maxValue='75' code='F6BD0F'/>

<color minValue='75' maxValue='80' code='8BBA00'/></colorRange>

<trendpoints><point startValue='75' dashed='1' displayValue=' Goal: $75 M' color='666666' useMarker='1' markerColor='F1f1f1' markerBorderColor='666666' markerRadius='7' markerTooltext='Goal: $75 M'/></trendpoints>

<dials><dial value='27.5' showValue='1' rearExtension='10' baseWidth='10'/></dials>

<annotations><annotationGroup id='Grp1' showBelow='1'>

<annotation type='text' label='Total Business' font='Verdana' xPos='175' yPos='8' align='center' vAlign='middle' fontcolor='BE2F13' fontSize='10' isBold='1'/></annotationGroup></annotations>

</chart>

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts forum. :)

Could you please try setting the "baseWidth" attribute to '0' and the "borderAlpha" attribute to '100' of the <dial> element?

Hope this helps. :)