Guest Madhumita

Export to JPEG without Save as Step

Hi,

I know I can render a chart on screen, then right click to save the chart as a JPEG file.  But I'm wondering if there is way to skip the step of rendering the chart on the screen and clicking to save as image. If we can just get the Chart XML and save the chart to a JPEG or a MemoryStream, that an be consumed by other apps, that would be great.

Is there a way to do that?  If so, is there a sample code, ASP.NET would be best, but JSP is also OK.

Thank you very much,

-Barry Chen

Guest Madhumita

Hello Barry,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum. :)

We have an implementation in .NET of exporting images server-side without even rendering on the browser.

If you could please mail us at [email protected] together with the order ID of your License of FusionCharts, we would provide you with the sample.

Looking forward to your reply.

Can this be published? I've been desperately looking for a solution like this without any success.

Hello Barry,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum. :)

We have an implementation in .NET of exporting images server-side without even rendering on the browser.

If you could please mail us at [email protected] together with the order ID of your License of FusionCharts, we would provide you with the sample.

Looking forward to your reply.