Sign in to follow this  
Basit

Notes at the bottom of fusion chart

I want to add notes at the bottom of fusion chart(as highlighted in the attached picture taken from http://www.fusioncharts.com/CaseStudies/fusioncharts_case_study_clicktale_2009-12.pdf). I have recently started using fusion charts and generating fusion charts in asp.net javascript using chart.setdataURL method.

Can anyone give me an example of chart xml code which shows how to add these notes at the bottom of chart

post-7914-128441581239_thumb.jpg

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi Basit,

I am afraid, as of now FusionCharts does not support any attribute for displaying footer.

However, as a work-around, you can try mentioning the footer in the "xAxisName" attribute of the <chart> element with line-breaks( ).

Also, please refer to the sample that we are sending you as an attachment for the same.

Hope this helps. :)

Example.zip

I tried this work around. But it does not work with Pie2D control may be because Pie2D control does not support xAxisName. Is there any other work around for adding footers for Pie2D fusion charts?

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi Basit,

I am afraid, there is no such work-around for Pie2D charts as Pie2D charts as of now, does not support the "xAxisName" attribute.