rajeevarakkal

fusion chart generating white/blank images

fusion chart is working fine in browsers. When trying to save the chart as an image using swftoimage to use with word/pdf document, its giving me a white/blank images approximately 6kb size. I am using C#.net for coding. And this particular issue is happening for production server (Windows 2003 R2 and iis running under iis 5 isolation mode) only. Its working fine on UAT environment (Windows XP, iis 5). Please help

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi Rajeev,

Welcome to FusionCharts forum. :D

Could you please confirm us whether you have installed Flash Player 10 or above in your "production server"?

In case the Flash Player is not installed in your "production server", please try re-rendering your chart once again, after you install the Flash Player in the machine.

Hope this helps. :)

Flash player 10 is installed in the production machine and i am able to generate the chart and show it in browser. When i am trying to generate chart and then converting it to image using 'swftoimage' using C#.net, i am getting white image. and this is happening only in production machine, I mean code is working everywhere else.An early help will be highly appreciated.

Greetings,

Can you just give me an insight into your ultimate aim? I am asking this because, FusionCharts itself supports exporting charts: (a) client-side, (:D server-side via client, © purely server-side (experimental and for .NET only.)

shamasis (5/11/2010) (experimental and for .NET only.)

Can you provide more info on this? Is there a download I can grab or instructions? I'm currently using Winnovative HTML to PDF converter to get the output to PDF on the server, but exporting the images would be a better option for me I think as I have to delay the output by an arbitrary amount of time to see the chart contents.

Thanks

Shane