Sign in to follow this  
Casta

StCol2D Example JScript Code for SharePoint List

Hi,

I've already use an example posted here to graph a Pie2D from a Sharepoint List, also I made another using a Filter Field. Excellenet example!!

I'm trying to make another one, but using the Stacked Columns graph, but it's not working.

I tried to reuse the other code, making some changes (Categories and dataset values).

Do you have a Little example just to see what is the problem that I have? Maybe is not the correct sentences, but I can't find any example code to check this.

Tks in advance.

Guest Rajroop

Hey Casta,

We proudly announce the release of FusionCharts for SharePoint in beta. FusionCharts for SharePoint helps you create interactive & data-driven charts in SharePoint, without having to write a line of code. The charts are created using a wizard and can connect to various data sources such as SharePoint Lists, CSV, MS SQL, Oracle, Excel & BDC. You can add drill-down and export capabilities to each chart and configure both cosmetic and functional aspects.

You can download the fully-functional version from www.fusioncharts.com/sharepoint - we would love to have your feedback on this.

Please post your suggestions and any bugs as replies to the forum thread at:

FusionCharts for SharePoint beta impression