Sign in to follow this  
maligangadhar

need to show DragNode vertically......

iam using DragNode for populating org charts....

1. i need to show charts vertically, ie: from parent to child-> vertical line and connecting to childs thru vertical lines.....screen shot attached...

2. Need to set some font properties for the node names.....( see attachment)

Thx in advance.

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi Gangadhar,

1. i need to show charts vertically, ie: from parent to child-> vertical line and connecting to childs thru vertical lines.....screen shot attached...

I am afraid, as of now, FusionCharts does not support this.

2. Need to set some font properties for the node names.....( see attachment)

Please try applying 'Styles' on the 'DATALABELS' object using the 'font' attribute.

Ref.- <styles>

<definition>

<style name='MyFirstFontStyle' type='font' face='Verdana' size='8' color='FF0000' bold='1' bgColor='FFFFDD' />

</definition>

<application>

<apply toObject='DATALABELS' styles='MyFirstFontStyle' />

</application>

</styles>

Please note, in this case the style would get applied to all the datalables of the chart.

Hope this helps.

thx for ur help, can able to set font properties.....

Need help for the below:

1. Can i set bg image for complete node(please see attachment....)

2. can i set border color for individual set ......

3. can i draw straight lines......for parent and child.....( if not any alternative......)

Regards

Gangadhar

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

1. Can i set bg image for complete node(please see attachment....)

To place any Flash movie as background of the chart, enter the (path and) name of the background SWF using the attribute "bgSWF" in the <chart> element. It should be in the same domain as the chart.

Ref.- http://www.fusioncharts.com/pcdocs/Contents/ChartSS/DragNode.htm

2. can i set border color for individual set ......

Please try using "plotBorderColor" attribute in the <dataset> element for specifying color for node borders of the Drag-Node charts.

3. can i draw straight lines......for parent and child.....( if not any alternative......)

I am afraid, as of now Drag-node charts of PowerCharts pack does not support this.

Hope this helps.

thx for ur reply,

Need some clarifications:

1.bgSWF ----i need to set bg image for muliple nodes....say for node 1 and node2 i want t set some image as background....

2.plotBorderColor : seems to works only for data set , i need to set seperate borer color for different node,means setting plotBorderColor for the set ( it wont work out with set .......i beliebe.) is there any way we can set plotBorderColor -> for set.

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

1.bgSWF ----i need to set bg image for muliple nodes....say for node 1 and node2 i want t set some image as background....

Please try setting the value of the attribute "imageNode" in the <set> element to '1' and also specify the path for the URL of the image using the attribute "imageURL" in the <set> element.

2.plotBorderColor : seems to works only for data set , i need to set seperate borer color for different node,means setting plotBorderColor for the set ( it wont work out with set .......i beliebe.) is there any way we can set plotBorderColor -> for set.

I am afraid, Drag-node charts does not support this.

thx for ur reply,

1. bgSWF :

my concern was to show image for multiple nodes ,

i mean node1,node2, node3 ---background image1

i mean node4,node4, node4 ---background image2

Please note single image should cover all the nodes( please see my attachment...last mail)

2. var myChart = new FusionCharts("SWFcharts/MSLine.swf", "myChartId", "900","350", "0", "1");

--- here i need to set dynamic width for the chart to be plot(instead of setting with in number i need to set as % ex:90%)

can this be possible thru fusion charts ....

Thanks in advance.

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi Gangadhar,

You are welcome.

my concern was to show image for multiple nodes ,

I am afraid, as of now FusionCharts does not support this.

--- here i need to set dynamic width for the chart to be plot(instead of setting with in number i need to set as % ex:90%)

can this be possible thru fusion charts ....

As of now, if you wish to provide the width of the chart dynamically, you need to re-render the chart, everytime it gets updated.

Hope this helps. :)

still not clear with re rendering screen

just need to set width in percentage(%) since , all screens may be different ( in case pixel got changed or look and feel in the big screens.....if i say 1000 it may look fine in laptop but the same looks ugly when i open my screen in the tv monitor or some where else )

Please let me know to set some width ( better %) instead of specifying number(eg 1000) may be static width , i dont even need to set dynamic width ....always need to set the same width .....

2. can i add gradient eg:

background-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom,

color-stop(0.40, #ff0),

color-stop(0.5, orange),

color-stop(0.60, rgb(255, 0, 0)));

means: need to show one color on top and other one in bottom for nodes......

Can this be possible since , xml accepts :--

set allowDrag="1" color="FBB117" height="45" id="test" name="test" width="130" x="27" y="340"

Please help me on this....

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

In case you wish to specify the width and the height of the chart in '%', please try using the '%' sign while specifying the width and the height of the chart.

Ref.- var myChart = new FusionCharts("../FusionCharts/Column3D.swf", "myChartId", "50%", "50%", "0", "0");

Please note, in this case, the Panels/Divs under which the chart is going to get render should have fixed width and height.

2. can i add gradient eg:

background-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom,

Please refer to the link below for the same :-

Hope this helps. :)

i have already tried with the following approach but it didnt work out.

Ref.- var myChart = new FusionCharts("../FusionCharts/Column3D.swf", "myChartId", "50%", "50%", "0", "0");

secondly : for gradient setting for node -document now showing the required things

Can u please send me any example which ( node has gradient setting instead of just settiong color="") has this feature

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

i have already tried with the following approach but it didnt work out.

Could you please let us know the error that you are receiving?

secondly : for gradient setting for node -document now showing the required things

I am afraid, as of now, Drag-Node chart of PowerCharts pack does not support this.

please find my code as follows:

var myChart = new FusionCharts("SWFcharts/MSLine.swf", "myChartId", "50%","50%", "0", "0");

div:

The chart will appear within this DIV. This text will be replaced by the chart.

error:

chart is not able to displayed , only div text element ie :The chart will appear within this DIV. This text will be replaced by the chart. only visible

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

Could you please send us the code that you are using, as an attachment?

Awaiting your reply.

Guest Angie

Dear User,

We are delighted to announce that PowerCharts is now ready for your iPads and iPhones too. We have just released PowerCharts v3.2. Starting v3.2, PowerCharts has HighCharts embedded within it, and offers both Flash and JavaScript (HTML5) charting . The Flash charts are displayed on a majority of devices and the JavaScript charts on devices that do not support Flash, all of it without writing a line of code.

Automatic rendering of JavaScript charts on devices (like iPad and iPhone) where Flash player is not supported.

5 new chart types:

Heat Map Chart

Box and Whisker Chart

Step Line Chart

Error Line Chart

Error Scatter Chart

* Support for JSON data format.

* Support for LinkedCharts, where a single data source controls multiple charts.

* Interactive legends in charts allow selective showing/hiding of data series.

* Legends now support icons for each data series.

* Better management of labels on charts.

* Labels now have an auto rendering mode to prevent them from overlapping, the chart selects the best display mode depending on the length of the labels and the width of the chart.

* Long labels are truncated, with ellipses appended to the truncated end of each label, and a tooltip bearing the completed label text is displayed when the user hovers over a truncated label.

* Support for line breaks and wrapping in all text elements including: caption, sub caption, X-axis title, Y-axis title, Labels and tooltips.

* In Line charts, data values can now be positioned either above or below the dataplots. Automatic positioning of data values is also supported.

* In Step-line charts dataplots can be joined using vertical lines.

* Custom alignment of caption and sub caption using STYLES.

* Advanced print management using JavaScript.

* Additional options for efficient event handling using JavaScript.

* Support for dynamic update of chart properties using JavaScript(barring select scatter and drag charts).

* Charts now support % based sizes along with dynamic resizing (barring select scatter and drag charts).

Learn more about everything new in PowerCharts v3.2 at : http:/ www.fusioncharts.com/PowerCharts/

We would love to hear from you at: http://www.fusioncharts.com/contact/