cmassieu

Tooltips not showing

Hello:

I've recently come across a problem while using FusionCharts V3 and PowerCharts V3 together. The issue is that whenever I combine charts from both Fusion and Power Charts, tooltips are not shown for one or the other. I'll explain it further:

I have a web app that loads charts dynamically (as precompiled swf files). This charts can be of any type from both Fusion and Power Charts. The app loads the charts based on a xml file with a list of the charts to be loaded, along with other info. What I have observed is that whenever the first chart loaded is from FusionCharts, all the subsequent charts from PowerCharts don't show tooltips and vice versa. However if I set the xml file with charts of only one suit, either Fusion or Power Charts, the tooltips do show.

Please help me solve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Carlos massieu.

Guest Rajroop

Hey Carlos,

This is definitely a unique query. I can't say that I've come across the like before.

Could you please make sure that the XML used for the chart types of FusionCharts and PowerCharts are absolutely chart-type specific? Some charts in FusionCharts and some in PowerCharts do not accept/have varying reactions to variant forms of XML used for them.

I look forward to your updates.