Sign in to follow this  
shiva.madagani

Multi-series 2D line Graph -- increments shown on the Y axis

I am using Multi-series 2D line Graph. On Y axis am showing the performance of appliactions.

Y axis min value is around 96 and max value is 100.

Do we have any control over the increments shown on the Y axis?

If so, please let me know how we can do that?

can we show increments of .2%? something like 96.0 96.2 96.4 96.6 96.8 ... 99.8 100

I am currently using the following code.

formatNumberScale='0' showvalues='0' animation='1' numVdivlines='9' yAxisMinValue='96' yAxisMaxValue='100' lineThickness='1'>

Guest Rajroop

Hey Shiva,

Could you pass us the entire XML file that you are working with here? I'd love to run some tests on the same and confirm on this.

Looking forward to your post.

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum. :)

Could you please try using the attributes numDivLines='19' and adjustDiv='0' in the <chart> element?

Ref.- <chart formatNumberScale='0' showvalues='0' animation='1' numVdivlines='19' adjustDiv='0' yAxisMinValue='96' yAxisMaxValue='100' lineThickness='1'>

Hope this helps. :)

Edited by Guest

Hi,

Could you please try using the attribute "numDivLines='19'" instead of the attribute "numVdivlines='9'" in the <chart> element?

Also, please try to provide a numeric value for the attributes "yAxisMinValue" and "yAxisMaxValue" in the <chart> element.

Ref.- <chart caption="ABC Company" xAxisName="Month-Year" yAxisName="Performance" hovercapbg="FFECAA" hovercapborder="F47E00" formatNumberScale="0" showvalues="0" animation="1" numVdivlines="9" yAxisMinValue=""+yMin+"" yAxisMaxValue=""+yMax+"" lineThickness="1">

Please refer to the screenshot of the chart rendered with your XML.

Hope this helps. :)

post-8143-128441587382_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guest