sehgal.prithvi

Linked Charts Issue

Hello All,

I am a new user for FusionCharts and i am evaluating it for my up coming project in the company.

We have a specific need of the drill down feature. i Have downloaded the latest build and i cannot use

drill down feature. The very basic example in the document is not working at all. For example i am using

summary-data.xml example but the first very basic example is not working even. I am in urgent need.

What to do? I click the bar chart but it doesn't do anything. What should i do in this regard?

Best Regards,

Prithviblink.gif

Hi Prithvi,

Could you please verify that you have done the following:

1. The "RegisterWithJS" (the last) parameter is set to "1" in the HTML code.

Ref.- var chart = new FusionCharts("Line.swf", "ChartId", "650", "400", "0", "1");

2. Flash Player Global Security settings is enabled, if you are running the application from local file system (C:\ or D:\) and not from web server (local or live).

Flash Player's Global Security setting blocks invoking/calling JavaScript from SWF (Flash Movie) by default. So you need to reset your setting into Global Security Setting panel and enable it.

Please refer to the following link to enable the Flash Player Global Security settings:

http://www.macromedi..._manager04.html

3. All the .js (FusionCharts.js, highcharts.js, jquery.js) files are included in the folder where the XML and the HTML files are kept.

4. FusionCharts.js file is included in the <script> tag in the HTML code with a correct path.

For further details on Linked Charts please refer to:

http://www.fusioncha...nkedCharts.html

In case your issue still persists, please send us your XML for our testing purpose.

Looking forward to your feedback.