Sign in to follow this  
coisaquente

Doubt Zoomline Chart

Hello, im using the ZoomLine and i need show the highest y value, the chart dont show the value, only when i zoom in it.

exist one parameter for show the highest y value?

Im tested yAxisMaxValue but nor worked...

Thx help.

Hi,

Could you please confirm if you are intending to display a particular value on the chart when it renders or just the maximum Y-axis value?

In ZoomLine chart, as there are numerous data points in most of the cases, so the chart automatically displays some, skipping a few labels.

1. In case the largest data-plot (which you intend to display) is getting hidden as that particular label is skipped in the 1st screen and is displayed at the n-th level of zooming. Natively, this cannot be controlled as this the typical functionality of the ZoomLine chart.

If displaying a certain label is important to you, as a work-around, please try setting the attributes "displayStartIndex" and "displayEndIndex" in the <chart> element with the index value of the label that contains the largest data-plot.

For instance, if the largest data-plot falls between the 6th and the 12th label, please try setting the "displayStartIndex='6' " and "displayEndIndex='12' ", which would display the data-plots in these labels on the 1st screen as the chart renders.

2. If you are just intending to display the maximum Y-axis value, no matter how small/large the data-values are, please try setting the "dynamicAxis" to '0' in the <chart> element.

I hope I am able to make myself clear.