Sign in to follow this  
royf

Pivot Table Chart

Hello all,

I am new to Fusion Charts, trying to develop several dashboards. One of the dashboards requirements is to create a Pivot table like chart with hide/show functions that count customers within buckets.

We have parent buckets and child buckets. For example assuming California is a parent bucket and the child bucket will be Orange County, LA Count etc.

So buy default I need to show a count of all customers per customer type in the parent bucket but the user can click on the parent bucket and see counts of customers within customers types in child buckets.

Did anyone develop such chart view? or can help with idea's on how to do that?

Thank you in advance, happy holidays.

Roy

Edited by royf

Hello all,

I am new to Fusion Charts, trying to develop several dashboards. One of the dashboards requirements is to create a Pivot table like chart with hide/show functions that count customers within buckets.

We have parent buckets and child buckets. For example assuming California is a parent bucket and the child bucket will be Orange County, LA Count etc.

So buy default I need to show a count of all customers per customer type in the parent bucket but the user can click on the parent bucket and see counts of customers within customers types in child buckets.

Did anyone develop such chart view? or can help with idea's on how to do that?

Thank you in advance, happy holidays.

Roy

Hi Roy,

At the moment I'm using MsExcel to do Pivot Chart and I would like to do it with FusionCharts.

Were you able to find out how to do it?

Merry Christmas

Olivier