Sign in to follow this  
royf

Charts Not Shown Up

Hello,

I developed dashboards on my local computer within our application. All dashboards/charts are working on my local computer and on remote computers.

Now that I am done I transferred my application tot he web server. when I navigate to the to the dashboards from any computer the charts are not coming up. however when I navigate to the dashboards on the server itself they are coming up.

I develop all dashboards using PHP and MSSQL my web server is IIS windows 2008 R2, do I need to do anything spacial to get it to work on the server?

Thank you

Roy

Hi Roy,

As we looked into the issue, we found that the charts are not accessible and the complete process is getting stuck at the phase of chart download.

The link we tried to access is:http://ngl.usuniversity.edu/reports/dashboards/FusionCharts/funnel.swf. Now, could you please check this link and modify it accordingly?

In the case of the live server the charts are not fetched, unlike the development server, so the server is unable to display the same.

Hope this helps. :)

Hello,

I am able to broswer using IE. Firefox to the URL on the server but cannot get there from remote computers on the network or outside the network.

The URL is correct I checked that, is there any settings I need to enable for windows 2008, IIS, PHP etc?

Thank you

Roy

Hi Roy,

The charts that were initially inaccessible as mentioned in my previous post, can be viewed perfectly now.

The Funnel chart, Pie chart and the Line charts (in the link you have mentioned in the Support ticket #87261) are displayed perfectly in IE, Firefox and Chrome.

Hence we are unable to replicate the issue you have mentioned.

Please feel free to revert in case you have any further queries.