Sign in to follow this  
Vladimir Heredia

Keeping Labels Outside Bars

Guest Angie

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

Please increase the width of your chart to keep all the label data outside the bar.

Hope this helps.smile.gif

I'd like to keep the charts at a certain width. Is this the only way of fixing this? Is there a way to make the bars shorter?

Thanks,

V

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

Please increase the width of your chart to keep all the label data outside the bar.

Guest Angie

Hi,

Please try the same using <maxLabelWidthPercent> attribute inside the <chart> element.

This attribute restricts the maximum length of data labels in terms of percentage of the charts width that the data labels can occupy. If a data label is longer then the specified percentage width then it will either be wrapped or get truncated, subject to availability of vertical space. Unnecessary space is not reserved for the data labels, in case all of them are shorter than the specified maximum width.

Edited by Angie

Sorry Angie,

This didn't solve my issue. I have posted the question to support, if i get an answer i'll update the thread here... Thanks for your help though.

Hi,

Please try the same using <maxLabelWidthPercent> attribute inside the <chart> element.

This attribute restricts the maximum length of data labels in terms of percentage of the charts width that the data labels can occupy. If a data label is longer then the specified percentage width then it will either be wrapped or get truncated, subject to availability of vertical space. Unnecessary space is not reserved for the data labels, in case all of them are shorter than the specified maximum width.