apotluri

What Are The Possible Causes For The Xml Encoding Error?

I am seeing a data url encoding error while running my FusionChart. And when I enabled debug in my JS I am seeing the following error. Any inputs on how to identify the source of this error or to mode details on the root cause?

Data Output Debug Enterprise:

Info: Chart loaded and initialized.

Initial Width: 400

Initial Height: 400

Scale Mode: noScale

Debug Mode: Yes

Application Message Language: EN

Version: 3.0.6

Chart Type: Multi Series 3D Column Chart

Chart Objects:

BACKGROUND

CANVAS

CAPTION

SUBCAPTION

YAXISNAME

XAXISNAME

DIVLINES

YAXISVALUES

DATALABELS

DATAVALUES

TRENDLINES

TRENDVALUES

DATAPLOT

TOOLTIP

VLINES

LEGEND

INFO: Chart registered with external script. DOM Id of chart is TestFSChart

INFO: XML Data provided using dataURL method.

dataURL provided: /testapp/servlet/executor?actionTestType=3&xo$Action=33&xo%24AttName=att%TestFSChart&xo%24ScreenSessKey=0&xo%24dummy=1295614616998

dataURL invoked: /testapp/servlet/executor?actionTestType=3&xo$Action=33&xo$AttName=att$TestFSChart&xo$ScreenSessKey=0&xo$dummy=1295614616998&FCTime=532

ERROR: An error occurred while loading data. Please check your dataURL, by clicking on the "dataURL invoked" link above, to see if it's returing valid XML data. Common causes for error are:

No URL Encoding provided for querystrings in dataURL. If your dataURL contains querystrings as parameters, you'll need to URL Encode the same. e.g., Data.asp?id=101&subId=242 should be Data%2Easp%3Fid%3D101%26subId%3D242

Different sub-domain of chart .swf and dataURL. Both need to be same owing to sandbox security.

Network error