pjb153

Simple And Plain Looking Stacked Chart.

I am looking to create a single stacked bar for a page on my site. The data will represent past-to-current and future events. For example. A person has had events in the past (Jun 01, 2010 thru today Feb 07, 2011) and has upcoming events (Feb 08, 2011 to Jun 01, 2011)

I want a simple two color stacked bar, shown horizontally (100% stacked) to represent the events. Say in the past 20 events and in the future 10 events.

Here is an illustration of how I want it to look. No canvas, no line, no background. I will handle formatting and look and feel to incorporate it on my page. Labels will be x-axis and two headings. I can do asp net labels and position them if needed, if the chart will not render them the way I want.

Any advice? Please see wireframe below for what I mean.

Thanks

post-12041-009044800 1297106545_thumb.gif

Thank you.

I played around with this same method and came up with this. I still need to add a key which will contain the values and labels, but I think I will accomplish this with an asp label.

Thanks again.

<chart pallete='2' showValues='0' showLabels='0' stack100Percent='0' canvasbgColor='FFFFFF' showBorder='0'

bgColor='FFFFFF' showLegend='0' canvasBorderColor='ffffff' showYAxisValues='0' divLineColor='FFFFFF' showAlternateVGridColor='0' plotGradientColor=''>

<categories>

<category />

</categories>

<dataset color='806696'>

<set value='40'/>

</dataset>

<dataset color='80b1d6'>

<set value='28'/>

</dataset>

</chart>

Guest Angie

Hi,