kem_pr

Yaxismaxvalue Not Working

Hi,

I'm outputting a bubble chart. As values are set by the application, I know the maximum y-axis value will never be more than 4, and the minimum y-axis value will never be below -4. Therefore I want the bubble chart's y-axis to always be between -5 and 5. I'm also drawing quadrants, and always having the range -5 to 5 should balance the chart and make 0 be at the horizontal quadrant line.

I'm using json, not xml. I set the chart's yAxisMaxValue to 5 and yAxisMinValue to -5. This seems to work if I have both negative and positive values in my data. But when I have only one data point with a y value of 0 (ex: "z":"1.4142135623730951","y":"0","x":"-5"), I see y-axis labels from -5 to 100. Furthermore, the data plot is very far below the horizontal quadrant line.

In addition to the min/max y-axis setting, I've tried setting adjusDiv to 0 and then setting numDivLines to 11 (so that 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0, -1, -2, -3. -4, -5 would be y-axis div lines). These settings do not seem to work and I still see the data plot towards the bottom of the chart.

I've attached an example of how this chart is rendering.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

KM

post-12191-039066800 1297381271_thumb.png

Hi,

This is an issue we have recently encountered and we have fixed it for our next minor upgraded version.

In case you are existing customer, please drop us a mail at http://www.fusioncharts.com/contact/ with your Order ID.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Thanks for the quick response. Yes, I am an existing customer. Do you have a target date for this release? Are the any workarounds that will fix the issue until the fix is available?