damkon

Problems With Slantlabels And Rotatelabels For Many Categories

Hello!

Recently we have upgraded Fusion Charts to the latest version (v 3.2.1). We are having problems with rotateLabels and slantLabels chart attributes. It was working before, but know the layout is completely broken.

My guess is that instead of lets say "2005" label "2.." is displayed, but because of changed font size, the dots are not visible and also a part of '2' character is not visible.

Is that a bug ? Are those attributes still supported ? Can this be fixed ? Is there any workaround ?

Attached you can find example XML for Stacked column 2d chart and how it looked before upgrade and the current version.

Regards,

StCol2D1.xml

post-12229-085913300 1297437156_thumb.png

post-12229-010260700 1297437166_thumb.png

Hi,

This is an issue encountered by us. We have tried to provide a fix for this in the next minor upgraded release of FusionCharts.

The next upgraded release, i.e FusionCharts v3.2.2 would come up approximately in a month's time.

Thank you for your continued patience and support.

Hi again,

Are there any updates on that ? How is it going with the minor release ? Are there any chances of getting a version with this bug fixed in that or the following week ? I just need to know if I should start looking for a workaround.

Regards,

Guest Angie

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

We are trying to fix this issue in our next release of FusionCharts which will come up very shortly.

Thank you very much for your continued patience and patronage.

Hope you have a great day!

Edited by Angie