Mossberg

Fusioncharts Will Load Here!

I'm currently evaluating Fusion Charts v.3 before purchasing it. I've followed the directions exactly on how to create your first chart, creating the listed folders and files provided in the example. But I'm not able to get the sample weekly sales graph to appear in my browser. Instead I keep getting this message in my browser - "FusionCharts will load here!"

I have flash installed on my computer. I have been able to get the charts to appear using Fusion Charts Free without any problems, but not with the paid version. What am I missing? Any advice on what I could be doing wrong? I know my support question is vague, but I have no idea how to troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Mossberg

I'm having the same problem. Paths look okay to me - copied straight from the example.

Hi,

Please make sure the paths for the SWF and the JS files are mentioned correctly in the HTML.

Hope this helps. :)

Guest Angie

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

Please go through the steps below:

• Check if the SWF path is properly provided in your HTML page is correct. Also, check if the SWF file actually exists there.
  • If you're working on a case-sensitive file system Operating System, check for the case of path and SWF file.
  • Check if you've Adobe Flash Player 8 (or above) installed on your machine.
  • Check whether you've enabled your browser to show ActiveX controls. Normally, all browsers are Flash-enabled.
  • Please make sure that you have provided the name correctly in div id. Chart container will not load the chart if the name is incorrect.

Hope this helps.smile.gif

Edited by Angie