Sign in to follow this  
DRios

Labels For Multistacked Charts

Hi, mi issue is this: I'm using multistacked chart to compare different features between two years...

I'm succesfully labelling each feature (using category label) and each dataset (dataset SeriesName) but I need to label also the Years I'm plotting (the higher level datasets).

Is there any option to label them?

If not, I'd appreciate any suggestion to display this info somewhere in the chart. It could be by instance over each bar, it will be ok if I can display the label together the sum of each bar (I'm using showSum='1')

Thanks for any idea

Regards,

DRios

Guest Angie

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

Could you please send us a screenshot to look into your requirement?

Awaiting for your reply.

Hi, I think I can explain myself using the example you have on your documentation page for Multiseries stacked column 2D charts:

Beside the labels you put on that chart, I'd like to print the legend "Products" and the legend "Services" for each year to fully explain that left column is for products and right column is for services. I tried to add seriesName=Product on corresponding high-level dataset (as shown in attached file) and didn't work.

If not possible, those legends could be also on top of each bar (together with $51M, $56M, etc.) but I don't want to erase those numbers (the sum of each column)

Regards

DRios

P.S. Sorry for not posting my own code but since I'm dealing with php and mysql I think it's too much messy :)

Hope with this example my request is clear

Guest Angie

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

I am afraid, FusionCharts does not support the feature you are looking for, at this time.

We have taken a note of your request here and added the same in our wishlist.

We will try to implement these feature in our future upgrades.

Hope you have a great day!

Thanks...

Maybe it's a long shot but... there is not like a text tool that I can customize column by column to write the legend? (I'm thinking in ToolTip options, but I don't know if those options works for me, I don't know how to use them)

Have a nice day

DRios