rishi

Fusion Line Chart Not Working In Ie

Hi ,

I have created one sample chart which is working fine in chrome and firebox however its not working in IE. In bottom of page of IE it always say (1 item remainning) . Below is a HTML code for chart. Can some please let me know what's the issue.

<center><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" width="100%" height="300" id="flashchartLineChart-MIN"><param name="scaleMode" value="noScale"><param name="scale" value="noScale"><param name="wMode" value="opaque"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><param name="quality" value="best"><param name="flashvars" value="lang=EN&debugMode=0&animation=undefined&DOMId=sampleChart&registerWithJS=1&chartWidth=500&chartHeight=300&InvalidXMLText=Invalid data.&stallLoad=true&dataXML=<chart caption='' subcaption='' xAxisName='Month' yAxisName='Impressions' numberPrefix='' showLabels='1' showColumnShadow='1' animation='1' showAlternateHGridColor='1' AlternateHGridColor='ff5904' divLineColor='ff5904' divLineAlpha='20' alternateHGridAlpha='10' canvasBorderColor='666666' baseFontColor='666666' lineColor='FF5904' lineAlpha='85' showValues='1' rotateValues='1' valuePosition='auto'><set label='Apr-2011' value='8000' /><set label='May-2011' value='6000' /><set label='Jun' value='6000' /><set label='Jul-2011' value='8000' /><set label='Aug-2011' value='9000' /><set label='Sep-2011' value='7000' /><set label='Oct-2011' value='2000' /><set label='Nov-2011' value='3900' /><set label='Dec-2011' value='3400' /></chart>"><embed src="../../CommonUI/dashboard/charts/Line.swf" wmode="Transparent" scale="" value="exactfit" flashvars="&dataXML=<chart caption='' subcaption='' xAxisName='Month' yAxisName='Impressions' numberPrefix='' showLabels='1' showColumnShadow='1' animation='1' showAlternateHGridColor='1' AlternateHGridColor='ff5904' divLineColor='ff5904' divLineAlpha='20' alternateHGridAlpha='10' canvasBorderColor='666666' baseFontColor='666666' lineColor='FF5904' lineAlpha='85' showValues='1' rotateValues='1' valuePosition='auto'><set label='Apr-2011' value='8000' /><set label='May-2011' value='6000' /><set label='Jun' value='6000' /><set label='Jul-2011' value='8000' /><set label='Aug-2011' value='9000' /><set label='Sep-2011' value='7000' /><set label='Oct-2011' value='2000' /><set label='Nov-2011' value='3900' /><set label='Dec-2011' value='3400' /></chart>" quality="high" width="100%" height="300" name="flashchartext-comp-1189-MIN" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></object></center>

Regards

Rishi Saraf

Hi Angie,

Sorry to say but it don't solve my problem. My embed code is correct and its working perfectly fine in firefox and chrome. My problem is it is not working in IE and it always show message 1 item remaining.

Regards

Rishi Saraf

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

Please refer to the link for more details: http://www.fusioncha.../HtmlEmbed.html

Hope this helps.smile.gif

Hi ,

I found the solution to make chart work in IE movie parameter is important as below however in case of chrome and firefox it is not.

<PARAM NAME="Movie" VALUE="../../CommonUI/dashboard/charts/MSLine.swf">

Regards

Rishi Saraf

Guest Angie

Hi,

We are glad to know that you have managed to solve your problem.

Happy FusionCharting!biggrin.gif

Hi rishi,

I'm having the same problem as you, but your solution didn't work for me :(

Where did you add this line in the code? Did you replace by any other line in the code you pasted in the first post ot this topic?

I woul appreciate if you could help me.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi ,

I found the solution to make chart work in IE movie parameter is important as below however in case of chrome and firefox it is not.

<PARAM NAME="Movie" VALUE="../../CommonUI/dashboard/charts/MSLine.swf">

Regards

Rishi Saraf

Hi Cátia,

Can you send me the HTML with all configration parameter . Or mail me it at [email protected]

Regards

Rishi Saraf

Hi rishi,

I'm having the same problem as you, but your solution didn't work for me :(

Where did you add this line in the code? Did you replace by any other line in the code you pasted in the first post ot this topic?

I woul appreciate if you could help me.

Thanks in advance :)