litlmike

Online Documentation Simple Suggestion

I've found the Online Documentation to be fairly helpful, but I can't seem to find a few simple things in there, that I would have expected to find very quickly. The main one is any examples showing how to make Horizontal Charts. As of now, it's taken me quite some time to figure out how to do this, and I still can't figure it out after several hours. It is a great discouragement for purchasing a license, when I can't find some of the features that I would expect should be easy changes.

It would be great if the Online Documentation, could easily spell out a full example of this.

Thanks

Guest Angie

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

We have taken a note of your suggestions here and added the same in our wishlist.

Hope you have a great day!

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

We have taken a note of your suggestions here and added the same in our wishlist.

Hope you have a great day!

Thanks!

Thanks!

Another thing that is not in the documentation:

Is there certain charts that are ONLY vertical or ONLY horizontal? I keep reading posts that say to switch the .swf file being used, but I've never seen any code provided that says something like "chartOrientation='horizontal". This makes me think that maybe only certain charts are horizontal; but, if that is the case, that information is NOT in the Online Documentation. As much as I am enjoying the use of FusionCharts, this has become a big frustration and I hope that I find a solution. Thanks again for your assistance.

Guest Angie

Hi,

Thank you very much for your appreciation.

FusionCharts does not support any parameters to describe the chart type as horizontal or vertical, at this time.

We will try to implement this feature in our future upgrades.

Thank you very much for your continued support and patience.