PeggyM

Any Way To Find The Issliced Setting For A Pie Slice?

Hi,

Please note that "isSliced" is an attribute mentioned in the XML.

Could you please specify a bit elaborately on what setting of the attribute you are looking for?

Looking forward to your feedback.

Hi,

I know how to set "isSliced' in the XML, but I'd like to read the setting as well.

I'm using the togglePieSlice function, and would like to display an additional chart when a slice is pulled out, then close the additional chart when the slice is pushed back in.

Right now I'm implementing this by keeping track of the pie slice settings in my JavaScript code, but I'd much prefer to use the chart settings.

Thanks.

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I know how to set "isSliced' in the XML, but I'd like to read the setting as well.

I am afraid, I am not able to understand your query. Could you please explain about "read the setting"?

I am using the togglePieSlice function, and would like to display an additional chart when a slice is pulled out, then close the additional chart when the slice is pushed back in.

I am afraid, FusionCharts does not support the feature you are looking for, at this time. You can only drill down to data plots by clicking on the data plots using onClick() function.

Hope this helps.smile.gif