webchartmaniac

Fail To Obtain Same Display With Highcharts

Hi,

I just bought the lastest version of FusionCharts and was enjoyed by the HTML5 support. I was suprised when I first tried to display the FusionCharts using Javascript only. My xLabels were slanted and many other options were set to defaults. I was asking myself "Why does HTML5 doesn't take the options specified in the XML file?". After some research, I found that there is an error in the highcharts.js when the xLabels are added. The code is currently:

" h=h+labelOptions.x-(tickmarkOffset&&horiz?tickmarkOffset*transA*(reversed?-1:1):0);y1=y1+labelOptions.y-(tickmarkOffset& &!horiz?tickmarkOffset*transA*(reversed?1:-1):0);renderer.text(str,h,y1,labelOptions.style,labelOptions.rotation, labelOptions.align).add(axisGroup) "

But the documentation of HighCharts specifies that the property renderer.text only has 3 parameters (6 are used here). I found this odd and tried this:

" h=h+labelOptions.x-(tickmarkOffset&&horiz?tickmarkOffset*transA*(reversed?-1:1):0);y1=y1+labelOptions.y-(tickmarkOffset& &!horiz?tickmarkOffset*transA*(reversed?1:-1):0);renderer.text(str,h,y1/*,labelOptions.style,labelOptions. rotation,labelOptions.align*/).attr({rotation:labelOptions.rotation}).add(axisGroup) "

That way, my xLabels weren't slanted anymore!

So here is the question: Did the FusionCharts team know that there are errors like this in the highcharts.js? Are they working on correcting the highcharts.js (or is the HighCharts team working on this, if they give that code?) ? And, if so, is there a update in the near future about this issue?

Thank you

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.

We have taken a note of this and added the same in our wishlist.

We will try to fix this issue in our future upgrades.

Thanks a lot for your continued patience and patronage.

Hope you have a great day!