Sign in to follow this  
stlmikey

How To Update Column Data Only?

Hi, I have a 3DColumn chart created by a PHP class which charts the stats of 10 users.

Initially this chart loads, and charts all 10 users' stats.

My end goal is to have a html <select> tag with multiple enabled to allow me to view the chart with data only for the x/10 users I select from the selector.

Is there a way to set just the <set value='foo' label='foolabel'> data? instead of the entire graph tag and parameters too?

Thank you!

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

First of all, we would like to thank you for showing interest in FusionCharts.

Could you please send us a screenshot or any live link of your requirement?

Awaiting for your response.

Hi!

This might clarify the question:

In the documentation, this function is used to change/set data for the chart. : myChart.setXMLData("<chart><set value='100' /></chart>");

The XML string wants data for the entire chart, from <chart> tag to </chart> tag. I want to be able to update an individual set of data. (the <set> tag.)

For example, in this chart below I would like to be able to modify the blue and green column tags and values without changing anything else in the chart.FirstChart.jpg

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I am afraid, FusionCharts does not support the feature you are looking for, at this time.sad.gif

You would need to provide the entire XML data as a string inside the code itself and passed it to the chart using setXMLData() method.

Hope this helps.smile.gif