Sign in to follow this  
rocky1518

Export Outside View Area In Ie

i have a website with multiple charts being displayed. the div they are contained in is set to overflow auto.

the problem i am having is that when i select my button to export all the charts server side the charts that are in the visible portion of the div export with no problem but i have to scroll to the other charts in order for them to export.

the button id displayed below all the charts so in order for them to get to the button they scroll down which in turn renders all the charts.

this problem is only happening in Internet Explorer - it exports all the charts fine in Firefox, Chrome, and Safari

i am using Fusion Charts v3, php 5.3, and flash 10.3

please help.

Edited by rocky1518

my problem is not so much the rendering it is the export after the rendering. the page has lets say 7 charts and below all those charts i have a button that exports all the charts into a folder on the server. in Firefox and chrome when i push the button all the charts export at the same time, but in IE only the charts that are in the visible viewing area on the screen will export and the only way to get the remaining charts to export you have to put them in the visible viewing area.

and this issue is with versions 7,8,9 of IE

Edited by rocky1518

In modern Flash Players the charts (flash movies loaded in the Flash player) do not get rendered if they do not come into the visual window. Hence, this. As workaround, you can try using some JavaScript to auto scroll down to the bottom of the page and comeback to the original position before calling the export function.